ExaminationsSeptember 15, 2023 2023-11-17 1:38
Examination Committee is a body which is authorized to conduct examinations and make decisions in regard to organizing examinations.
The Examination Committee deals with all the matters in relation to examinations and hears the complaints received pertaining to any matter arising out of the conduct of examinations and decides the course of action,
Objectives of Examination committee
- To conduct the internal as well as University Semester End Examinations.
- To take measures to prevent malpractices in the examination and to do the needful
for the smooth conduct of examination.
- To create amongst the faculty and the students the awareness about the University guidelines regarding conduct of Examination and to insure the strict implementation of the same.
- To encourage the faculty to evolve innovative tools and techniques of students evaluation.
- To maintain secrecy, transparency and accountability in examinations. To solve the grievances of students regarding examination.