General RulesSeptember 30, 2023 2023-09-30 6:35
- Users must keep their belongings in the pigeon-hole racks provided at the entrance however a note book/calculator may be allowed
- Identity card should be shown at the checkpoint on
- Sign in the register kept at the checkpoint, while entering the
- Visitors should obtained prior permission from the authorities before utilizing the
- Decency and Decorum Should be maintained in the
- Members are free to browse through the books. Books taken out of the shelves must be left on a table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may be misplaced. Misplaced book is a lost book.
- Readers shouldn’t mark, underline, write tear pages or damages the books
- Show the documents, which are being taken out of the Library, to the staff at the
- Books lost by the Borrowers have to be reported immediately in writing to the Librarian, failing which fines will keep on accumulating. PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR WAIVER OF FINES. Replace the book within the time permitted.
- Each borrower is responsible for the book issued on that card; hence borrowers are requested not to exchange the books with
- No due certificate will be issued at the end of every
- Change of Department, Status, and Address etc., to be informed immediately.
- Use the dustbins provided in the reading area and help us to maintain library clean & tidy
- Anyone who violates of the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to loss the privilege of the membership