About ExaminationsSeptember 15, 2023 2023-11-17 1:39
Examination Committee is a body which is authorized to conduct examinations and make decisions in regard to organizing examinations.
The Examination Committee deals with all the matters in relation to examinations and hears the complaints received pertaining to any matter arising out of the conduct of examinations and decides the course of action,
Functions of Examination committee
- To conduct the Internal/External/ Practical Examinations for all the branches offered in the College.
- To follow the schedule Time Table for the above-mentioned examinations in advance and inform the students about the same.
- To allot the exam halls for all the examinations conducted in the College. To ensure that all the question papers are prepared well in advance. .
- To collect all the answer scripts and the supporting documents required.
- To arrange for Internal Valuation of Exams. To address the grievances/ complaints of the students and staff concerning exam-related issues.