Soft SkillDecember 3, 2023 2023-12-05 2:47
Soft skills are given utmost priority in any business context and these skills are becoming truly significant for business growth and career development of job aspirants. In this respect, we train and encourage our young aspiring students to become professionals with dynamic leadership qualities and managerial skills. The training provides holistic development of the students to see them as future dynamic managers.
The training ensures development of skills such as :
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Agility and adaptability
- Initiative and entrepreneurialism
- Effective oral and written communication
- Accessing and analysing information
- Curiosity and imagination
Understanding importance of the soft skills at global work place and to bridge the skill gap between the industry requirements and academics; Vignans’ Training Cell has designed a crash training course for the B.Tech 2nd year students. Course Duration: 20 to 25 hours in a semester
Salient Features of the Course:
- To develop oral communication through short presentations, discussions etc.
- To develop leadership skills through assigning mini project works in small teams
- To Build team skills through group discussions
- To build resume to reach specific needs of a company
- To Provide mock interviews
- To Identify straits self through personal SWOC analysis
- To Enhance time management skills
- Explaining the concepts and providing hands on Practice in work sheets
- Exposure to TEDx videos and other eminent persons talks to develop presentation skills
- Interactive sessions along with the presentations to develop students’ speaking examinations skills
- Conducting Mock interviews to develop presence of mind and build confidence
- Group Discussions to develop team and leadership skills
Benefit for the Students:
On successful completion of the course every student will be awarded appreciation certificate and provided feedback for the individuals.
The Training Cell has a well-equipped qualified in-house training faculty to train the students. The faculty are ready to serve at the students’ needs and create friendly learning environment to inculcate the soft skills. In addition to this, external resource persons are also invited to train the students in various aspects.