PO’s, PEO’s and PSO’sOctober 20, 2023 2023-10-20 3:10
PO’s, PEO’s and PSO’s
PO’s, PEO’s and PSO’s
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Design/Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations
- Conduct Investigations of Complex Problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project Management and Finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long Learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and lifelong learning in the broadest context of technological change.
To enhance the ability of students to design electrical, electronic and computing systems that are innovative and socially acceptable.
To motivate the students to exhibit professionalism, practical engineering skills, communication skills and team work.
To motivate the students and faculty to do useful and application-oriented research
Apply the knowledge of Mathematics and Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and adapt to a challenging environment through individual and team work.
Design, analyze and evaluate the performance of Electrical system using latest tools and gain sufficient competence to solve the problems in the electrical energy sector with future perspective considering socio-economic aspects.
Develop the expertise in the technology for efficient operation and control of Electrical system with ethical responsibility and effective communication to engage in lifelong learning for a successful career.